Senior Structural Engineer (Buildings – Edmonton)
LEX3 Engineering is seeking an enthusiastic, self starting Senior Structural Engineer to join our growing team of engineering and technical specialists to lead and deliver building engineering projects. Take your career to the next level. As a Structural Engineer, you will:
- Manage and lead design of projects through concept through production of complex engineering tasks and projects, working with well-established buildings engineering teams in our Calgary and Red Deer offices
- Provide mentorship to junior and intermediate staff
- Complete project related design assignments of medium to high scope and complexity using independent judgement
- Have an opportunity to lead and grow the building structures team in our Edmonton office
- Lead the development and maintenance of design tools
- Coordinate clients and lead business development efforts with support from the leadership team and senior buildings staff in Red Deer and Calgary
The role is a full time (40 hrs per week), permanent position based out of our Edmonton office. Our flexible work environment will normally allow employees to work from home one to two days per week. We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages.
- BSc in Civil Engineering from an accredited university (MSc or MEng will be an asset)
- P. Eng. required
- 8+ years of experience in building structure engineering
LEX3 is a growing and dynamic structural engineering consulting firm offering services in the buildings, bridges and industrial sectors. Established in 2012, we currently operate from offices in Edmonton, Red Deer and Calgary, Alberta. Our team is comprised of a dynamic group of professionals and technical staff. We work together across our three locations to support each other and provide seamless client services.
At LEX3 we believe that our people are our greatest asset. They are the base of the amazing culture we enjoy in all of our locations. We take great care to hire those that share our commitment to delivering projects that both we and our clients can be proud of. We have worked hard in developing a corporate culture that provides:
- Challenging and exciting opportunities
- Opportunities for growth through membership with a supportive and knowledgeable team
- An autonomous and flexible schedule
- A fun and collaborative team environment
How to Apply:
If this sounds like an ideal role for you, please submit your resume and cover letter via the “Careers” page on our website.