Intermediate Bridge Engineer
We are looking for an enthusiastic addition to our provincial Bridge Engineering Team working out of our Edmonton office. The successful candidate will be provided immediate opportunity to lead the design and construction coordination tasks for bridges and structures of all types. Responsibilities include:
- Project coordination
- Design and assessment of bridges and other structures
- Hydraulics and Hydrology Analysis
- Report Preparation
- Construction Contract Preparation
- Construction Contract Administration
- Construction Supervision
LEX3 Engineering (LEX3) is a rapidly growing structural engineering firm offering consulting services to the bridges, buildings, and industrial sectors. Our mission is to deliver exceptional value to our clients, provide a rewarding career for our employees, and shape remarkable communities.
Established in 2012, we operate offices in Alberta’s three largest centres, Edmonton, Red Deer and Calgary. Our people are involved in many unique projects which provide direct and positive social, environmental, and economic impact to the communities and organizations we serve. Major bridge replacements, challenging rehabilitations, new schools, water reservoirs, and blast resistant facilities are just a few examples of the exciting work we do at LEX3.
Although a small firm with just under 20 full time employees, LEX3 is mighty in our approach and goals. We believe in our people and invest in them by giving autonomy in their daily work lives and careers while simultaneously supporting them in the achievement of their goals. We believe that teamwork and collective effort are the best way to meaningfully serve our clients and communities. With these foundational strategies for success, growth in our business and opportunities for staff are a natural effect.
How to Apply
Email a cover letter and resume to Sean Brown (email@example.com)
- The ideal candidate will be a graduate of a civil engineering program with experience in bridge / structural engineering. Permanent, Full-Time employment (40 hrs per week)
- B.Sc in Civil Engineering from an accredited university (M.Sc or MEng an asset)
- P.Eng. or eligible to apply for P.Eng.
- 4+ years of experience in bridge engineering