Junior – Intermediate Structural Engineering Technologist
LEX3 Engineering is seeking a Junior to Intermediate Structural Engineering Technologist to join our growing team. The successful candidate will join our team of engineering and technical specialists to translate conceptual ideas to real world structural engineering projects. As a Structural Engineering Technologist, you can expect to be involved in:
- Carrying out design drawing tasks in AutoCAD and Revit;
• Ensuring quality control of your design production work;
• Communicating with team and project managers;
• Performing a variety of design assignments using independent judgment;
• Advising on, and review of, technical challenges;
• Completing construction site reviews;
• Reviewing shop drawings and other technical submittals; and,
• Ensuring deadlines are met.
Our ideal candidate will have graduated from an accredited Civil Engineering Technology program or equivalent and will have at least two years of direct and relevant experience in bridge project work. Experience in building work will be considered a strong asset.
The role is a full time (40 hrs per week), permanent position based out of our Edmonton, Red Deer, or Calgary office. Our flexible work environment will normally allow employees to work from home up to two days per week. We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages.
LEX3 is a growing and dynamic structural engineering consulting firm offering services to the bridges, buildings and industrial sectors. Established in 2012, we currently operate from offices in Edmonton, Red Deer and Calgary, Alberta. Our team is comprised of a young, dynamic group of professionals and technical staff. We work together across our three locations to support each other and provide seamless client services.
LEX3 believes that our people are our greatest asset. They are the base of the amazing culture we enjoy in all of our locations. We take great care to hire those that share our commitment to delivering projects that both we and our clients can be proud of. We have worked hard in developing a corporate culture that provides:
- Challenging and exciting opportunities;
• An autonomous and flexible schedule; and,
• A fun and collaborative team environment.
How to Apply:
If this sounds like an ideal role for you, please submit your resume and cover letter via the “Careers” page on our website.