Intermediate Structural Engineer
LEX3 Engineering is seeking an enthusiastic Intermediate Structural Engineer to join our growing team of engineering and technical specialists to deliver building engineering projects. As a Structural Engineer, you will:
- Work independently on basic to complex engineering tasks and projects
- Provide mentorship to junior staff
- Complete project related design assignments of medium to high scope and complexity using independent judgement
- Review design calculations, details, and drawings produced by junior engineering and technologist staff
- Lead the development and maintenance of design tools
- Prepare complex reports and assist in the preparation of proposals
- Assist in project management duties
- Coordinate clients and support business development
The role is a full time (40 hrs per week), permanent position based out of our Edmonton, Red Deer, or Calgary office. Our flexible work environment will normally allow employees to work from home one to two days per week. We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages.
- BSc in Civil Engineering from an accredited university (MSc or MEng an asset)
- Eng. required
- 6+ years of experience in building structure engineering; experience in bridge engineering considered an asset
LEX3 is a growing and dynamic structural engineering consulting firm offering services to the bridges, buildings and industrial sectors. Established in 2012, we currently operate from offices in Edmonton, Red Deer and Calgary, Alberta. Our team is comprised of a young, dynamic group of professionals and technical staff. We work together across our three locations to support each other and provide seamless client services.
LEX3 believes that our people are our greatest asset. They are the base of the amazing culture we enjoy in all of our locations. We take great care to hire those that share our commitment to delivering projects that both we and our clients can be proud of. We have worked hard in developing a corporate culture that provides:
- Challenging and exciting opportunities
- An autonomous and flexible schedule
- A fun and collaborative team environment
How to Apply:
If this sounds like an ideal role for you, please submit your resume and cover letter via the “Careers” page on our website.